TIPS - our advice would be to seek out the more established companies as they have better facilities & kayaks and are 100% more likely to help if you did need it whilst on the river and keep an eye out for these..
1. Chateau de Montfort - stunning cliffside castle
2. Vitrac Port - its historical wine trade & bird reserve
3. Limestone cliffs at Pencils Passage (peregrine falcons and the old Roman road)
4. La Roque Gageac - history from prehistoric to the 100 years war
5. Castle of Castelnaud - a fairytale castle to match any other
6. Chateau de Beynac - nicknamed 'Satan's Bow'... you'll have to find out why yourselves!!
Search by Categories
Search our blog articles
Search our Archives
Check out our contributions to
Follow us here