London | Half Term Treats with the Kids! – Part 1
Keeping the girls occupied over the February half term can be tricky for parents. So just imagine doing it everyday for 450+ days on a European Roadtrip! But to try and help other parents visiting London soon, we’ve found a few places to see/do in London with Kids.
Bear in mind there are some hefty queues for both attractions, so it’s worth considering adding ‘fast tracked’ tickets or trying to book online (with a time) beforehand. But they are both within easy walking distance from the Westminster tube station and could easily fill a day in the capital… Especially as you’ll want to see Big Ben & the House of Parliament across the river!
What else is on in London during the February 2017 Half term ?
- ‘Tales from the Shed’ @ Chickenshed Theatre (story making extravaganza)
- ‘Imagine Children’s Festival’ @ Southbank Centre (creativity workshops)
- ‘Taste of India’ @ Kew Gardens (walk through the gardens)
- Magic Lantern Festival @ Chiswick House (mini trail of 50+ illuminations)
- Engineer Your Future or WonderLab’ @ Science Museum (interactive exhibitions)
- ‘Investigate for Families’ @ Natural History Museum (natural history extravaganza)
- ‘London of the Past’ @ Museum of London (reconstructed street scenes)
- London Bike Show @ ExCel London (family 2 wheeled fun!)