Discovering Dubrovnik with a Motorhome : Head for Camping Solitudo
- Fantastic Location (see the video to make your own decision but we love it!)
- Good Price (we paid under 30 Euros a night)
- Excellent Facilities (from shared facilities (swimming pools etc) with local hotels to excellent on-site facilities)
- Good Transport Links (into the city in 10mins on Bus #6 for under a euro)
- Friendly, Helpful Staff (makes all the difference)
So what’s on offer nearby once you’ve found your pitch for the night? Well here’s a few ideas on what we found as a family in Dubrovnik
Summary Grab a seat, make yourself comfortable & discover some of our favourite places we've stayed in our 700+ day European Family Roadtrip. So if you're a family seeking a new holiday destination or someone who loves to camp or motorhome in Europe... we hope you can find something you like from our over 300+ are, wild camping and campsite reviews...